PetPremium is a fast growing pet insurance company located in the Tribeca area of New York City. We sell Pet Insurance in all US states, except Washington. At PetPremium we put our furry friends first! We care about animals, and it is our goal to educate as many people as possible about the benefits of pet insurance and keep pets ‘Happy, Healthy and Protected®‘.
In the US 42% of all families has one or multiple pets and with over 180 million pets, of which only about 3% actually insured, there is truly a great opportunity in this underserved market by making Pet Insurance main stream.
INTERNSHIP (PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
We are currently also looking to fill an internship position that will allow you to be exposed to all the aspects of building and managing a set of online prepositions and promoting these through different marketing channels. Next to direct to consumer services, we are also looking to offer B2B services to Veterinarians, Breeders, Groomers, Pet Hotel & Spas, and other pet health related facilitators that are looking to provide services to our database of pet owners. These services are currently being designed and build by a team of in house developers and designers which you will work closely with.
Our internship will runs from 3 to 6 months and is unpaid, but can lead into a fulltime position as Junior Project Manager. You will report directly to the Managing Director of PetPremium and have an open line to President and COO for ongoing projects and individual assignments. As intern you will closely be involved and learn about online marketing and operations of financial products such as insurance as well as online offered services and products. You will closely experience the launch of new services and monitor results through cross-selling, upselling and by using multiple marketing channels such as direct media buys, affiliate marketing and working with publisher. Your strength will be that your efforts will help monitor the performance on the front end (marketing, lead conversions) to the back-end (product revenues and performance), and optimize along the way to achieve set performance goals.
SALES AGENT (INSURANCE)
We are seeking new sales agents, preferably a P&C licensed producer (licensed insurance agent producer) with strong sales drive and mentality, to help us build out our book of business. Non licensed agents will become licensed once trained and shown extensive potential after being lead confirming support assistant.
Insure Dogs & Cats with PetPremium®!
Are you looking for a unique opportunity that provides personal satisfaction and financial rewards? Whether you’re an established agent or someone taking a new career path, we’re searching for results-driven sales agents who are interested in becoming part of our team. As a starting sales support agent / P&C agent producer, the company will train and once licensed, appoint you and not only will you prospect and sell our competitive products; you’ll build and manage our book of business from the ground up. Through our innovative online approach and through our big pet health community we have a huge reach among pet owners. You will have support from our team so that you can strive for success and become an insurance leader in this industry. Once you become a PetPremium licensed producer agent, you will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, and support to assist you in growing a book of business and continuing your education.
The PetPremium sales support agent / P&C insurance producer acts as an inside sales lead verifier / insurance agent selling pet insurance and other insurance products, while providing excellent customer service. You establish, maintain and enhance client relationships to resolve issues and retain a profitable business.
- Verify lead information & quoted data and transfer warm leads to licensed sales agents.
- Once licensed, quote and sell pet insurance coverage to individual pet owners.
- Cross-sell other company products.
- Maintain and grow business through aggressive product sales, up-selling, and renewals
- Ability to conduct high volumes of virtual sales calls.
- Inside sales experience or demonstrated ability to be a high performer in a telephonic environment.
- Provide some post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Strong enthusiasm and ability to work in a fast growing and energetic environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated self- starter with strong organizational capabilities.
- Best candidate is to have 3 years of experience in sales, preferred in insurance products.
- Possess Property and Casualty insurance license(s), and if in multiple states, a plus.
- Able to demonstrate strong sales closing attitude and drive through high volume outbound calls made.
If you are interested, please contact us here!
Get a Pet Health Insurance Quote!Get My Quote