We simplified our claim process so you have one less thing to worry about after an incident. You can now file a claim online, which means no printing, no faxing, and no scrambling for our contact information.
At the incident
While you are still at the scene of the incident, try to get the following information:
- The name of any police officer or authority that is called.
- The report number if police/authority file a report.
- If an ambulance is called, the name and address of the hospital the victim is taken to.
- The name and address of any witnesses, and their statements.
- If possible, take a photograph of the injury or property damage.
Download the form
You can download an online claim form anytime by clicking here.is in PDF format, so you will need to open it.
Fill out the form
The claim form is straight-forward and easy to fill out. You will need the information above and other basic info such as:
- Your contact information
- The victim’s contact and insurance information
- Time, date, and location of the incident
- Type of incident (bodily harm or property damage) and a brief description of the incident.
- Any procedures the victim received
- Any citations/violations received
- A date and time an insurance representative can see the damage (property damage only).
Send us the claim!
Send us the claim however you want- e-mail, fax, or mail it!
PetPremium PO Box 9400008 Maitland, FL 32794-0008