Whether you live in Cheyenne or Jackson, pet owners all over Wyoming have discovered the benefits of pet insurance.
Reasons to Consider Pet Insurance in Wyoming
Pet insurance in Wyoming is a great idea for those living in the Equality State. One of the dangers that pets experience can be found in our own kitchens.
Help to protect your pet with pet insurance and keep your pet safe from common household dangers:
- Milk Milk products can cause upset stomach for dogs since they do not have enough lactose to process the milk with. Keeping this in mind, avoid giving your pet foods that contain a high amount of milk fat but on occasion a reduced fat milk product can be okay.
- Salt Watching your pets salt intake will help keeps its thirst in check and prevent them from having excessive urination. In addition, if they consume too much salt it can lead to sodium ion poisoning.
- Onions, Garlic & Chives Onions, garlic and chives can cause an upset stomach or gastrointestinal irritation. The gastrointestinal irritation can lead to red blood cell damage.
- Yeast Dough Yeast primary focus in our kitchens is to help make things rise. When digested by your pet the yeast dough will rise in your pet’s stomach which can cause gas to accumulate in the stomach.
- Alcohol Alcoholic foods or beverages can cause diarrhea, vomiting, decreased coordination, difficulty breathing, central nervous system depression, tremors, coma, abnormal blood acidity and/or death.
- Chocolate, Coffee & Caffeine Chocolate, coffee and caffeine all contain a substance called methylxanthines. Methylxanthines if digested by your pet can cause panting, vomiting and diarrhea, hyperactivity, excessive thirst and urination, tremors, seizures, abnormal heart rhythm, and even death
- Grapes and Raisins At this time, scientist have not been able to unearth the toxic substance located in raisins or grapes that causes kidney failure.
By controlling what your pet consumes from your kitchen, you can make sure that they do not eat any of the above items.
Pet Insurance Costs
The costs of pet insurance will vary depending on the pet insurance plan you choose. While you may be able to get a plan for as little as $10 a month, your coverage will be minimal. The amount you pay also depends on such things as your co-pay, deductible and maximum payout. As such, be sure to read your pet insurance policy carefully before purchasing.
There are some pet insurance plans that will cost you as much as $80 or $90 per month, which will cover a vast array of services including dental care, annual vaccines and spaying or neutering. With that said the amount of money that you will need to pay for pet insurance depends solely on what type of pet insurance coverage you desire.
More About Pet Insurance in Wyoming
By visiting Pet Health Center or read tips about how to purchase pet insurance. Find below a listing of the most popular dog breeds in Wyoming, including the Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, the German Shepherd, the Poodle, and the French Bulldog., you can find topics about your pet health in our